The Grafton Public Library is always in need of volunteers! Volunteers work 1-3 hours a week on a consistent schedule according to your availability. A CORI check is performed on all adult (18+) volunteers.
Sample tasks include:
- Delivering materials to shut-in/homebound members (valid MA drivers license is required)
- Shelving returned materials
- Emptying delivery boxes
- Pulling items from the shelf to be sent to other libraries in delivery
- Weeding dated newspapers and magazines
- Packing donations and discarded books for donation
- Watering plants
- Weeding (seasonal)
Interested? Complete a GPL Volunteer Form and we’ll get in touch!
Teens are invited to serve on the Young Adult Advisory Council, to plan and host programs and make recommendations for purchase. Participation counts towards community service hours.