Art Exhibit and Display Space
The Library has a limited amount of art exhibit and display space available to individuals and groups for display of work and collections. Exhibits and Displays are subject to availability and must follow requirements of the Art Exhibit and Display Policy.
The Grafton Public Library welcomes the community to use the various display and exhibit areas in the Library with preference given to Grafton residents and Grafton-based organizations. Space is provided for displays of an educational, cultural, intellectual, charitable or recreational nature for exhibiting works of area artists and craftspeople. All reasonable attempts will be made to provide this space on an equitable basis. These display areas may also be used for materials from the Library’s collection or to publicize Library services or activities.
The Grafton Public Library welcomes artists and groups to use available Library exhibit space to show their work. Permission given to a group to use the Grafton Public Library facilities does not in any way constitute or imply endorsement of its beliefs, policies or programs by any library official, the Board of Library Trustees, or the Town of Grafton.
The Grafton Public Library reserves the right to determine at its sole discretion what materials will be displayed as well as scheduling, duration, and assignment of display spaces. The Library has the right to review the materials in advance. The Library’s decision on what will be displayed in its exhibit spaces shall be final.
Read the full Art Exhibit and Display Policy
- 78″ of Stas Art Rail by Community Meeting Room (103)
- 112″ of Stas Art Rail behind Lobby Desk (101)
- 137″ of Stas Art Rail in Presentation Area (107) – to be installed
- 99″ of Stas Art Rail under staircase by Sorting Room (101)
- 137″ of Stas Art Rail over Computer Counter (209)
- 59″ of Stas Art Rail over Laptop Desks (209) to be installed
- 109″ of Stas Art Rail in Upper Level Stacks by ramp (209) to be installed
Glass Display Case – locked
- one wooden shelf 10″ x 58″
- two 8″ x 58″ glass shelves