Summer Reading Program
BUILD A BETTER WORLD Summer Reading 2017 at the Grafton Public Library!
Begins Monday, June 19
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW is on our Summer Reading 2017 Full Calendar! Download our 2017 Full Calendar of Events for info on programs, prizes, earning tickets, Food for Fines!
The 2017 Summer Reading Program hosted by the Grafton Public Library has a BUILDING theme this year! All ages are encouraged to participate.
Summer Reading Program 2017 officially begins Monday, June 19. Stop by daily for a ticket to win one of our end of summer prizes!
You can earn raffle tickets for amazing cool prizes! Winners will be chosen in three age groups: Adult, Teen and Kids. Winning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Earn 1 raffle ticket for each day you visit the Library
- Earn 2 raffle tickets for each food item you donate to the Grafton Food Bank (Max of 20 tickets/10 items per person)
- Earn 3 raffle tickets for each Library program you attend
Prizes: Oh boy, the PRIZES!!! Grand Prize – Winner’s Choice from ONE of the following prizes:
*Winner picks gift card from: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Game Stop, Stop-n-Shop, Wegmans, Regal Cinema, Showcase Cinemas, Grafton Country Store, Apple Tree Arts, or Hunter’s Tavern at the Grafton Inn.
All winners must have a C/W MARS library card. Grand prize winner must be a resident of Grafton.
Check out 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes on the GPL Summer 2017 Full Calendar of Events!!
VOTE for New Animal Buddies! Our Fox, Red Panda, and Cheetah plush are well loved in our Children’s Room. We will be adding 3 new friends from the World Wildlife Federation for them to play with. We need your help deciding who we will get. Stop by this summer and vote for your favorites. You can vote each day you visit the Library. Then, visit us in the fall to meet our winners!
Pick up your Library Passport!
- Pick up your Library Passport at the Grafton Public Library. Visit our neighboring libraries in Douglas, Millbury, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, and Whitinsville before the end of July.
- Have your Passport stamped at each library’s Circulation Desk.
- Return your completed Passport to the Grafton Public Library by August 4th and be entered to win one of three family 4 pack of tickets to the Boston Museum of Science!
- Plus your C/W MARS library card works at all these libraries so feel free to browse and check out some items! Materials can be returned at any C/W MARS library.
Food for Fines: Donate to the Grafton Food Bank instead of paying your overdue fines this summer (and earn tickets)! The Library will accept non-perishable, unexpired food, toiletries and school supplies from July 1 – August 31 in lieu of fines. Food for Fines may not be used to pay for lost or missing materials, printing or faxing fees, or replacement library cards.
Grafton Public Library supports Grafton Public Schools – stop in for your summer reading titles!
Sponsors: The 2017 MA Statewide Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the Grafton Public Library, the Friends of the Grafton Public Library, the Town of Grafton, the Grafton Recreation Department, Apple Tree Arts, Willard House & Clock Museum, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.