We now offer online pass reservations! A Library card with a Grafton zip code, and a valid email address, are required to reserve online.
Grafton residents may browse our museum passes and make a reservation from home. A valid Library card is required. As you view each pass, you will see details on that pass, including the cost of admission, the museum’s hours and phone number. Clicking on the name of the museum brings you to the museum’s website for even more information.
Museum passes for free or discount admission are made available for loan to adults through the Friends of the Grafton Public Library, the Library Board of Trustees, individual donors, and the Town of Grafton. Grafton residents, property owners, and employees may borrow Library museum passes and make online reservations in advance. Residents of other MA towns may borrow available library passes day of visit only; advance reservations are not extended to non-residents.
The Library is participating in some pass sharing with other Blackstone Valley libraries; check out the complete list of offerings. Additionally, many museums offer a free Friday in the summer; visit the Highland Street Foundation for details.
If your plans change and you are unable to keep your reservation, please call the Library at 508-839-4649 x1101 to cancel, so we can make the pass available to someone else.
The staff of the Grafton Library and the Friends of the Grafton Libraries hope you enjoy your visits to these museums. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please speak to a Library staff member.
- A valid Library Card in good standing (up-to-date, non-expired card with no overdue or lost items and less than $10 in fines) is required to check out passes.
- Grafton residents, Grafton property owners and Town of Grafton Employees age 18 years or older may use the Museum Passes available at the Grafton Public Library.
- A valid email address is required for online reservations.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations may be made up to two months in advance.
- Passes are limited to one pass per individual or family per day. When school is not in session (February break, April break, summer break June-August, and December break), passes are limited to one pass per individual/family per week.
- If for some reason the pass reserved in your name will not be used, please cancel your reservation by calling 508-839-4649 x1101 as soon as possible.
- Passes may be picked up the afternoon or evening prior to the use date, or day of the renovation when the Library opens at 10:00 a.m. Holiday closures may affect Library hours and pick up opportunities.
- Same day passes are not available on Sundays or holidays, as the Library will be closed.
- Circulating passes must be returned to the Main Library. They may be returned in the Book Drop at the Main or Parking lot entrances, in the envelopes provided, before 10:00 a.m. on the date due.
- Paper passes are collected by the Museum and do not need to be returned.
- There is a $5 per day overdue fine for passes returned late.
- The replacement cost for a lost pass is the responsibility of the individual who borrowed the pass. The replacement cost is set by the museums.
- Some of the passes are coupons which are turned in to the museum. Some of the passes are circulating passes and must be returned. Some of the passes are date specific and some are day specific. There is only one pass per museum available per day.
- The number of people covered by the pass differs from one museum to another; some are discount passes; some are free admission. The cost per person with the passes is different for each museum. Please read the fine print on the website/pass.
- It is recommended that you verify that the museum is open before you travel. While the Library is considered a member of each museum and strives to keep up with closed and unavailable dates, sometimes we don’t receive notice that a museum will be closed for a staff event, fundraiser, or renovation.
museum available per day.
- The number of people covered by the pass differs from one museum to another.
- Most of the Grafton Library museum passes are discount passes; some are free admission. The cost per person with the passes is different for each museum.
- The staff of the Grafton Library and the Friends of the Grafton Libraries hope you enjoy your visits to these museums. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please speak to a Library staff member.