Grafton Public Library

Looking for licensed caterers and TIPs certified bartenders for Facility Rental events

Posted on

Our library will be available for after-hours facility rental soon! We are putting together an informational list of local vendors for upcoming events serving food and alcohol.

If you are a licensed caterer (allergen aware, Serv Safe certified, ToG food permit) OR a TIPS certified bartender, please complete the form online and we will add you to the list of vendors that meeting conveners are requesting.

Please note:

  • The list will be provided for information and referral purposes only.
  • Only certified vendors qualify
  • Inclusion on the list is not an endorsement or recommendation.

Food/Beverage Service Provider Directory

Standard sized business cards may be mailed or dropped off at the Library at 35 Grafton Common for inclusion on our business bulletin board.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *