Storytimes are back!
We’re excited to resume live and virtual programming at the Grafton Public Library. Please be aware:
- Dates and times for all programs are subject to change due to ongoing construction.
- Please check our website or Facebook page for up-to-date program information.
- Some programs may take place outside at our new children’s pavilion.
- Programs may be cancelled or postponed due to Covid-19 conditions.
- Programs may have restricted or limited attendance.
- Per town policy, all attendees over the age of two are required to wear a mask.
The Grafton Public Library provides a variety of storytime sessions. Attendance is drop-in unless otherwise noted. Promptness is appreciated. We expect the little ones to wiggle! Don’t feel you have to sit through the entirety of each session – it’s fine to excuse yourself and come back later or the following week. If school is cancelled, storytime is cancelled as well. If there is a half-day of school, morning storytimes are cancelled.
Research shows that the strongest predictor of school success is caregivers who read with their children at home. Don’t forget to browse for materials to take home before or after the program!
Preschool Storytime is program for children ages 3.5-5. Join us as we share stories, songs, felt board fun, and movement activities.
Toddler Time is a 30-minute program for children who are walking-age 3 years. We will share stories, sing songs, enjoy movement activities, and recite rhymes and finger plays together.
Library Babies is for our very youngest patrons, ages birth-walking.
Storytime Programs in hiatus:
Once Upon a Story at Willard House & Clock Museum
Storytime at the Grafton Historical Society