February Vacation Week Programs
Visit the Grafton Library during February Vacation week for one or more of our programs! Also check our Event Calendar for further details.
• Family Movie Night: Frozen –Tuesday, February 16 at 6:30 pm Rated PG The Children’s Room will be closed to regular circulation from 6-9 pm in order to provide this program.
• LEGO Fun – Wednesday, February 17 Drop in anytime between 10 am-2 pm for LEGO building fun!
• Tween Crafternoon: Sharpie Mugs – Wednesday, February 17 at 3 pm Turn an ordinary mug into a one-of-a-kind. Make sure to sign up so there’s a mug for you! For tweens, ages 8-12 years old. Registration is required – RSVP to 508-839-4649 xt 1103
• Build a Truck Hands-on Fun – Thursday, February 18 at 11 am Time to get hands on and build together! Build your own wooden firetruck or EMS truck using one of the kits donated by Lowes and Home Depot. For kids ages 5-8 and their accompanying adult. Please register by calling the Library 508-839-4649 xt 1103
• Frozen Fever Day – Friday, February 19
Olaf Craft and Frozen Fever “short film” 11-12 or 3-4 pm Make an adorable Olaf craft (please bring a pair of white socks), listen to the Frozen soundtrack and watch the Frozen Fever short film.
Visit with Queen Elsa, 1-2 pm Meet Queen Elsa and join her for stories, a sing along and of course an autograph! Registration is required, please call 508-839-4649 xt 1103
• Saturday Storytime – Saturday, February 20 at 10 am Drop-in for an all-ages seasonal storytime with music, bubbles and fun!
• Teen Program: Popcorn Taste Test – Thursday, February 18 at 2 pm If you love popcorn, this is the taste test for you. Sample a variety of different popcorns and determine your favorite! This free program is for teens in grades 6-12. Sign up by emailing email@example.com
• Teen Program: Dungeons & Dragons – Friday, February 20 at 5 pm Join us for another night of D&D. Pizza and snacks will be served. This free program is for teens in grades 6-12.