We now offer online pass reservations! A library card with a Grafton zip code is required to reserve online.
Grafton residents may browse our museum passes and make a reservation from home, with the option of receiving an email confirmation and a reminder notice. As you view each pass, you will see details on that pass, including the cost of admission, the museum’s hours and phone number. Clicking on the name of the museum brings you to the museum’s website for even more information.
Select the museum and for the date that you would like to use the pass. You will need your library card to complete your reservation. Then, come into the library to pick up the pass and enjoy your visit!
Thanks to the Friends of the Library for providing the passes and the reservation software. In 2013, the Friends spent $3645 for 15 museum memberships! The passes have gone out 784 times as of November 20, 2013.
Museum Pass Policy and Procedures
- Grafton Residents and Town of Grafton Employees age 18 years or older may use the Museum Passes available at the Grafton Public Library.
- A valid Library Card in good standing (up-to-date, non-expired card with no overdue or lost items and less than $10 in fines) is required to check out passes.
- Passes are limited to one pass per individual or family per day. During School Vacation Week, passes are limited to one pass per individual or family per week.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations may be made up to two months in advance. If for some reason the pass reserved in your name will not be used, please cancel your reservation.
- Passes are to be picked up at the Main Library and may be picked up the afternoon or evening prior to the use date.
- Circulating passes must be returned to the Main Library. They may be returned in the Book Drop Box, in the envelopes provided, before 10:00 a.m. on the date due.
- There is a $5 per day overdue fine for passes returned late.
- The replacement cost for a lost pass is the responsibility of the individual who borrowed the pass. The replacement cost is set by the museums.
- Some of the passes are coupons which are turned in to the museum. Some of the passes are circulating passes and must be returned. Some of the passes are date specific and some are day specific. There is only one pass per museum available per day.
- The number of people covered by the pass differs from one museum to another.
- Most of the Grafton Library museum passes are discount passes; some are free admission. The cost per person with the passes is different for each museum.
- The staff of the Grafton Library and the Friends of the Grafton Libraries hope you enjoy your visits to these museums. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please speak to a Library staff member.