Friends Raffle: 24 Jam-Packed Themed Gift Baskets!
2017 Holiday Raffle
- Contest to run 11/28/17-12/16/17 4:00 PM
- Winners for each basket will be drawn after 4:00 PM
- Winners will be notified by phone number provided within 1-2 days afterward.
- Winners can then pick up their basket(s) at the GPL once notified (based on library operating hours)
- There are 24 baskets: 16 on main floor and 8 in children’s room
- Tickets are $1 each (or 6 for $5)
- Tickets can be purchased at the Circulation Desk on Main Floor of the GPL
- Tickets may be paid for by cash or check at time of purchase
- Each ticket has two parts. On the back of one is lines for your personal information. When you receive your raffle ticket(s), be sure to fill out your name and phone number on the back of the applicable part of the ticket. Put this part into the can for the basket you are interested in. Retain the other part. We ask that all winners bring in the winning ticket(s) when they arrive for their basket(s). If you do not have your ticket, we may have to ask for other identification.
- There are no restrictions on the number of tickets a person may purchase
- The only people that cannot participate are Aaron Swartz and immediate family members
- Cans will be fully shaken before each individual basket drawing so it will not matter when you add your ticket
- Items may be added by Aaron Swartz to the baskets after 11/28/17 but before 12/16/17 4:00 PM. IE, the baskets may only get better. In addition a better quality copy of a book may replace the same book already in the basket(s) during this time.
- Last but very important: ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN DONATED. MOST HAVE BEEN USED AND THEREFORE REFLECT SUCH USE.