Infant Sign Language Workshop May 21
Learn how to reduce frustration and help give your pre-verbal baby a means of self-expression before she can speak. Come with your baby and learn 25 ASL signs plus the benefits of signing, research, and resources.
- Accelerates spoken language
- Enhances early literacy skills
- Gives a window into your child’s mind and personality
- Reinforces verbal language
- Builds on babies’ natural tendency to use gestures
Bio: Sheryl White is has been teaching programs and working with families for 14 years. She is a Certified Educator of Infant Massage, Baby Signer, Reiki Master and mother of three. Her role in these classes is to facilitate and help strengthen the connection between infant and caregiver through early communication.
Please register for this workshop.